Please be advised that our online learning platform is currently under maintenance and will be up again by April 17, 2021 at 6 AM . We apologize for the inconvenience.
When you first launch a course in Mozilla Firefox, the browser will ask to use your camera as seen below.
Click ‘Allow’ and you should now see yourself in the MCLE PROCTOR VIEW.
If you do not, you may need to configure the settings for your device.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox
2. Click the menu button and select “Options”
3. Click “Privacy & Security” from the left menu.
4. Scroll down to the Permissions section.
5. Click the “Settings…” button for the Camera option.
Firefox displays the websites with saved Allow or Block permission.
6. Use the Allow/Block selector and select “Allow” for accessonline.com.ph then click the “Save Changes” button.