Please be advised that our online learning platform is currently under maintenance and will be up again by April 17, 2021 at 6 AM . We apologize for the inconvenience.
When you first launch a course in Google Chrome, the browser will ask to use your camera as seen below.
Click ‘Allow’ and you should now see yourself in the MCLE PROCTOR VIEW. If you do not, you may need to configure the settings for your device.
1. Open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click More > Settings.
3. Under “Privacy and security,” click Site settings.
4. Click Camera
• Turn on or off Ask before accessing.
• Review your blocked and allowed sites.
• To allow a site that you already blocked: Under “Blocked,” select the site’s name and change the camera permission to “Allow.”