Clear your cache
If your browser’s cache is too full, it can cause loading issues while you’re watching videos. To get the best experience, start by clearing your cache.
1. Open Chrome on your phone, desktop, or tablet.
2. Tap the three stacked dots menu.
3. On your computer, click More Tools > Clear Browsing Data. On your phone, tap History > Clear browsing data.
4. If you’re using a Mac, PC or Android device, select a time range at the top or choose All time to delete everything.
5. Check the boxes next to Cookies and site data and Cached images and files.
6. Tap Clear data. Note that when you clear the data, you may have to sign back into your Google account.